5 Safety Tips on Campus®
No matter what college you attend, more than likely you are on your own for the first time in your life. Sadly, people do take advantage of that and we need to remember some simple rules.
- Lock your doors, whether you are in your car, room, or suite/apartment.
- Keep all your valuables locked away.
- Keep your wallet on you at all times.
- WOMEN DO NOT walk alone at night
- Freshman year you are told that a man has to walk with you back to your room.
- Or use the ‘buddy system’.
5. Keep your phone on you and charged.
- Do not let your phone distract you from your surroundings, such as walking on campus or across the street.
Always remember Public Safety is available 24/7